|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|DubaiFirst Miles Visa Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 750||Rate: 3.19%|
Dubai first miles programme
- Earn DubaiFirst Miles for every USD 1 spent on retail purchases
- Redeem DubaiFirst Miles for free flights, hotel accommodation, and holiday packages
- Quick and convenient redemption on the DubaiFirst Miles Online Redemption Portal
- Worldwide Airport Lounge Access
- Global Customer Assistance Service
- Visa Luxury Hotels Collection
- Fast Track immigration at over 450 International Airports
- Dragon Pass 'Dine & Fly
- Up to 4 Complimentary Supplementary Cards
- Over 1,100 Payment Locations
- Dubai First Alerting services
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Wellness First
- 50% OFF VOX Cinemas
- Visa Golfing Privileges
- 200+ Special deals and offers
- Visa Dining Programme
- Lost or stolen card reporting
- Emergency Card replacement
- Emergency Cash disbursement
- Medical and referral services
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- 25,000 Welcome Bonus DubaiFirst Miles
- Earn up to 2 DubaiFirst Miles on every USD 1 spent
- Redeem DubaiFirst Miles quickly and conveniently on the DubaiFirst Miles Online Redemption Portal
- Choose from over 400 airlines and 200,000 hotels worldwide
- Redeem DubaiFirst Miles for any route, any destination, and for anyone with no blackout dates
- Premium Travel and Lifestyle benefits such as complimentary airport lounge access, travel insurance, valet parking and much more
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.