|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|DubaiFirst Miles Visa Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 750||Rate: 3.19%|
- 25,000 Welcome Bonus DubaiFirst Miles
- Earn up to 2 DubaiFirst Miles on every USD 1 spent
- Redeem DubaiFirst Miles quickly and conveniently on the DubaiFirst Miles Online Redemption Portal
- Choose from over 400 airlines and 200,000 hotels worldwide
- Redeem DubaiFirst Miles for any route, any destination, and for anyone with no blackout dates
- Premium Travel and Lifestyle benefits such as complimentary airport lounge access, travel insurance, valet parking and much more
- Enjoy 2 FREE Valet Parking Services at 20+ locations
- Buy any VOX Cinemas ticket online with your DubaiFirst Miles Visa Infinite Card and get another for free.
- DubaiFirst Miles Visa Platinum Cardmembers will be entitled to a 30% discount from the Midweek Rack Rate
- Enjoy up to 30% of the total bill at dozens of fine dining establishments across the UAE.
- Enjoy an interest-free credit period of up to 57 days when you pay 100% of your outstanding balance. You also have the flexibility to pay only
- the 5% minimum due on your outstanding balance as shown on your statement, within 26 days from your billing date.
- An instant, low interest loan is available to you via the phone, payable in 3 to 36 months.
- Benefit more by transferring your outstanding balance from other credit cards to your DubaiFirst Miles card and enjoy special low interest rates.
- Easy Payment Plan with convenient monthly installments of 3 to 36 months at a special interest rate.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.