|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|MySeva Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.5%|
Aptly named “Seva”, meaning; the art of selfless giving. MySeva Credit Card is not just another Credit Card, it is one of the few Cards that come with a purpose. Amongst its wide range of features and benefits, you can also make donations to charity when you use MySeva Credit Card to spend.Serve as you spend!
- Apply for MySeva Card
- Spend with MySeva Card
- Earn Cashabck with MySeva Card
- Donate to Charity
- Earn up to 1% of cashback when you spend and donate it to charity
- “Tap & Go” with the contactless feature
- Avail up to 90% of your card balance as easy cash at preferential interest rates and ZERO processing fees
- Use our SMS Banking Services anywhere and anytime to conveniently and instantly receive information about your MySeva Credit Card activities
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Travel Benefits
- Simplified Bill Payments
Additional InformationEligibility & Required Documents
You are eligible for MySeva Credit Card if your salary is AED 5,000 per month or higher
- Signed application form
- Copy of valid Emirates ID
- Copy of valid Passport
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Signed security cheque
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.