|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Noor Bank - Priority Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
- Annual fee of AED 1000 for non-priority customers
- Complimentary Gym Access at Talise Fitness -Emirates Towers in Dubai & Le Royal Méridien in Abu Dhabi
- Complimentary Golf for 2 people at Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- Complimentary Valet Services at premium locations across UAE
- Free Premium Driver Assistance: rent a car, car servicing delivery, car registration service pickup and drop off, international driving license, roadside assistance.
- Complimentary Travel Desk: Airport transfers, marhaba lounge , meet & greet
- Reward points: 2% back redeemable for cash or vouchers from our partner outlets
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.