|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Noor Bank - Srilankan Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 300||Rate: 3.25%|
- 2 FlySmiLes for every $1 (dh 3.67) spent
- FlySmiLes Silver Tier Privileges
- Excess luggage allowance of 12kg
- Access to SriLankan Airlines’ affiliated overseas lounges when travelling business class
- Exclusive lounge access at Bandaranaike International Airport
- Dedicated Service Centre and Priority Check-in Counter
- Pre-assigned seating
- FlySmiLes upgrade and free tickets on redemptions
- Marhaba Lounge Access
- Access to the privileges of the oneworld airline alliance’s frequent flyer programme on more than 15 airlines including Qantas, American Airlines, US Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and many more
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.